1. How long have you been in the film business?
2. Tell me a little about ‘Sasqua’ – how it got started and what it is about? Many people still remember the film, but being from a younger generation of horror fans I didn’t have a chance to see it.
3. How long did it take to make ‘Sasqua’, all in all that is, and when looking back on it now after it has been briefly released, how do you feel about it? I mean, if you could change anything, would you?
4. Where did you find the other actors for the film, did you have auditions or were they friends of yours?
5. How was your work with James Whitworth, whom I remember from ‘The Hills Have Eyes’ movies ?
6. Do you know any local people from Lowell, MA, who made the film with you? Are they still around?
7. ‘Sasqua’ had a very brief theatrical premiere in August 1975, then vanished without a trace. It wasn’t released on VHS and DVD anywhere. Why? Distribution problems? Do any copies of the film still exist?
8. Do you recall any memorable situations, which happened during production or post-production?
9. What was the reaction of the audience during the first screening of ‘Sasqua’? IMDb tells me that it happened on 17th August 1975.
10. Do you believe in the existence of Sasquatch?
11. Tell me about the film ‘Dolly Dearest’, in which starred Jim Whitworth.
12. Is cinema the thing that counts most for you?